Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling one of my mares-New pics added!

Go down 
+8
Cascy
MissMolly'sMom
Alpha Mare
rulerskipacajun
Courtney
Admin
StormyMeadows
HorseLVR
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 20:29

Just bumping this back up. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Fresse
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 9:31

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 259816 Can you UPS her to WI? Wink
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 10:40

Hmmm.....I betting they (UPS) wouldn't want to take on 1200lbs of living weight. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 18:42

Ok, Christmas is over, New Years has come and gone and my poor, beautiful girl is still waiting..... Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_sad

Sorry, Jackie. I'm really, really not trying to torment you. Honest!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Mare

Alpha Mare

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 19:20

She is a beautiful girl. If I hear of anyone looking, I will let you know...
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 19:22

Thank you. That would be wonderful. She's a very special girl and I hate to part with her but she needs a job. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Fresse
Back to top Go down
MissMolly'sMom

MissMolly'sMom

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 19:26

Those are great pics, but they don't do her justice! She is such a gorgeous girl!
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 20:05

Aww...thanks, Darcie. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 10860
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 19:10

Ok, here are some updated pics. Ruby is quietly carrying one of the greenest riders I've ever met. LOL. This young lady is 14 and has (had) no clue how to do anything other than just sit on a horse. In these pics, this is her 2nd ride.....ever. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Fresse
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 RubyandaMardiGrasparade108

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 RubyandaMardiGrasparade114

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 RubyandaMardiGrasparade116

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 RubyandaMardiGrasparade118

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 RubyandaMardiGrasparade119

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 RubyandaMardiGrasparade111

As bad as it will hurt my feeling to sell my girl, I really must. She's such a good horse. She needs a little girl of her own. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 19:15

Holy cow, she is so soft and quiet with that young lady.. and such a pretty girl... I sure hope you can find the right new owner, Jeanne.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://home.earthlink.net/~vpgann/
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 20:00

I do too but I'm beginning to think that's just not going to happen. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Cascy

Cascy

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 0:49

I just spent a ton of money getting our driveway redone, or I'd snatch her up for Caley. She looks like such a sweet mare
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 7:18

Cascy, by the way things are looking, she'll still be here long after you've recouped your losses from the driveway. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 8:27

Good horses are not selling unless they are for 100.00 or 200.00 dollars, which I refuse to price mine at, don't know what kind of home they will go to.
Back to top Go down
Cascy

Cascy

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 9:22

HLR, feel free to send me that saddle on her.... I'll keep the dust knocked off of it for ya Laughing

Is it a Tucker? It looks alot like my old one.... I sure miss that saddle, most comfortable thing on the planet!
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 10:06

Cascy wrote:
HLR, feel free to send me that saddle on her.... I'll keep the dust knocked off of it for ya Laughing

Is it a Tucker? It looks alot like my old one.... I sure miss that saddle, most comfortable thing on the planet!
Yes ma'am...that's my Tucker. How about I keep the saddle and send you the horse and you keep the dust knocked off of her instead? Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Lol Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 323785

I could ride in that saddle indefinitely. It's like sitting in warm butter. I want another so bad but.....they ain't cheap! Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Cascy

Cascy

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 10:49

No they sure are not cheap! But so comfy and worth the $, especially if you do a lot of riding!
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 11:04

I did until it put a white mark on one side of Peppys' withers. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_sad It's works well on the others but I bought this brand new...just for using on him. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 928694 The stinker is too wide for semi bars and almost too narrow for full bars! Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 259816
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 14:54

Jeanne! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 18:38

At the risk of making Jackie cry, I'm bumping this back up. I will sell her to ANY HF member for $500. Anyone else will be paying $1500 come April.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 10:56

Mad Da*n it!
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 18:29

Sorry Jackie. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 256572
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 18:34

Not your fault, Jeanne. If I were closer and/or didn't already have 5 horses. . .
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 18:36

I do understand. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr - 11:09

I did up Ruby's price on Horseclicks and got a taker. I have someone coming out Sunday morning for a test ride. *sigh*

For any of my HF friends. Montana and Decker need new homes very soon. Montana was adopted from Dusty Trails so my hands are tied there. Anyone who wants her will have to adopt. Decker would be perfect for theraputic riding or for small kids.

I will get new pics of all up a bit later on. I'm feeling a bit icky right now....stupid allergies.

All horses just got WN+EWT and Rhino. They were all just wormed and Ruby had her feet done this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling one of my mares-New pics added!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next