Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling one of my mares-New pics added!

Go down 
+8
Cascy
MissMolly'sMom
Alpha Mare
rulerskipacajun
Courtney
Admin
StormyMeadows
HorseLVR
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Empty
PostSubject: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 5:40

I have decided to shrink my mare population. This girl is very special and a good home is an absolute must. Ruby was my very first horse. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Fresse She was bought after one of our big hurricanes down here so she is grade. Based on physical traits, I believe she was registered as a paint at one time. She will be 12 yrs old (I think) this coming year. She's 15.1 hands. When I got her she had been standing around in a pasture unridden for almost 2 years. I hopped on bareback and she was perfect. I am asking $800 obo...again, a good home with caring owners is my main concern.

Forgot to add, she leads, loads, ties, bathes and stands for farrier and for tacking, grooming(she loooooves this part) and mounting. Don't know if you can clip her or not as I haven't tried. She is up to date on everything except for a coggins and it's only a tad overdue but will take and get one drawn this week (hopefully).

Enough BS, here she is:
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! 060-1
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! 065-1
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! 066

Here she is being ridden by a friends daughter who is a very green rider.
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Trailridingathome001
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Trailridingathome017

Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Rednecklawnmowers073

She has a really long tail.
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Nancyscamera145
Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Nancyscamera168

I don't have any true conformational pics but would be happy to get some upon request.

Last edited by HorseLVR on Sat 6 Feb - 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec - 20:06

She has also been ridden English. Gosh, I knew I forgot something. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec - 20:17

Sad Now why'd ya have to go and put that out there! Jeepers, I need to find a money tree.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec - 20:48

Having seen Miss Ruby in person, she is a big well built mare with gorgeous eyes.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://home.earthlink.net/~vpgann/
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec - 20:54

Jackie, she really is a sweetheart but she's not a pocket pony and has good ground manners. When I go out in the pasture with a halter to catch one, she's usually the first one to come up to me....whether I'm trying to get her or not.

For you, I'd make a very special deal on my girl. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 8:34

Sad If I had the money and the hay, I'd be all over that but no such luck. I'm a bit concerned I may not have enough hay to make the winter with the 5 I have so. . .
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 8:51

Actually, I think I know someone who may be interested in your girl. I'll send them the link.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 8:52

You have 5? Wow! Shocked Heck, I have 4..... Selling one of my mares-New pics added! 712336
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 8:54

Courtney wrote:
Actually, I think I know someone who may be interested in your girl. I'll send them the link.. Very Happy

That would be soooo awesome. As long as it's someone who will ride her, feed & care for her....and love her.....it's really not THAT much to ask, is it? What a Face
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 8:57

Yup Jeanne, I'm at 5 right now. Down 2 from this summer and thinking I need to cut another 1 or 2 still.
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 8:58

I'll PM you.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 9:00

You had 7?! affraid Wow!
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 9:03

Courtney wrote:
I'll PM you.. Very Happy
Got it. PM'd you back. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 12:59

Nice horse, but is that a featherlite trailer in the background. Is it a 3horse and how do you like it. I am looking at one, thought I would ask how you liked yours if it is the same trailer. What kind of truck do you use to pull it.
Anita
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 14:59

McCurdy Plantation Horse wrote:
Nice horse, but is that a featherlite trailer in the background. Is it a 3horse and how do you like it. I am looking at one, thought I would ask how you liked yours if it is the same trailer. What kind of truck do you use to pull it.
Anita

My trailer is a Wagonmaster. It is an aluminum 3H SL. I love it. I pull it with an '08 Dodge Ram 1500 with the towing pkg.....i.e....electrical conn.'s, beefed up suspension, beefed up tranny and rear end. It hauls the trailer with a full load with no sweat at all. The gas mileage on the highway SUCKS! Loaded or empty, that trailer pulls the mileage down below 9 mpg! I need a roof top air diverter. Featherlites are excellent trailers and I think you'd be very happy with one. What a Face
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 15:00

HorseLVR wrote:
You had 7?! affraid Wow!

I sure did. I got rid of both of my Arabs this year. Sad
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 15:07

Aw Jackie, that really bites. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_sad
Selling Ruby isn't a financial decision and, since she was my first horse, there's no rush to sell her. I'll make a heck of a deal to anyone here but she will stay with me until I know she's going to the right home. The economy is really tough right now, who knows, my own circumstances could cause me to HAVE to sell too. (((Hugs))) Jackie, things will get better. What a Face
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 15:13

I tell you Jeanne, if hubby's work was like it was 3 years ago, I'd be all over buying her. She sounds great for what I look for. And if that were the case, there would also be a handsome sorrel/white from GBar's in my field too.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 15:16

Chin up, Jackie, it's always darkest before the dawn and you have family support to boot! Here and in real life too. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Fresse
Back to top Go down
rulerskipacajun

rulerskipacajun

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 15:46

I so wish I could have found a horse like this for my Mom...she had a beautiful bay horse that had get up go problem(all he knew was get up and go) he shook her confidence pretty bad. So instead of letting me help her, she traded him for this very tall, kinda odd looking horse that was trail ridden by the persons grandkids(translation dead mouth/dead sides) so needless to say he has not helped her build confidence and she can't get on him without a step stool and sometimes a log or ditch doesn't get her high enough............I so wish she would have let me find her a been there done that confidence builder that was lower to the ground Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 17:31

HorseLVR wrote:
Chin up, Jackie, it's always darkest before the dawn and you have family support to boot! Here and in real life too. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Fresse

Oh, I know! Not whining - just venting. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 18:03

Just sending words of encouragement. I never thought for 1 second you were whining. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Fresse
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec - 17:16

This week only, Ruby can be delivered anywhere within 200 miles and will come with a red ribbon....no extra charge! Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_santa Selling one of my mares-New pics added! 712336
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 10:11

Sad Why, oh why, do you have to keep bumping this one up? Darn it! I'm going to rob someone/something. Wink Funny thing is - I'm NOT a mare person but she just sounds perfect. Grr.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 18:00

StormyMeadows wrote:
Sad Why, oh why, do you have to keep bumping this one up? Darn it! I'm going to rob someone/something. Wink Funny thing is - I'm NOT a mare person but she just sounds perfect. Grr.
I can get her as far as Tenn. next week, ya know. Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_wink Selling one of my mares-New pics added! 712336

ETA: I take that back, I still have to get her coggins. Thanks to hell week....um....I mean Christmas week, I haven't been able to get off work in time to haul her up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my mares-New pics added!   Selling one of my mares-New pics added! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling one of my mares-New pics added!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next