Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:

Go down 
+8
MissMolly'sMom
Courtney
roberts
HorseLVR
Ferronsgranny
Jitterbug
Admin
Leadmare
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leadmare

Leadmare

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Empty
PostSubject: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 16:59

And they are so not friendly.

Meet or remeet, Noah

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: DaisynNoah016

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: DaisynNoah017

Yeah, hard to get pictures of unfriendly hard to catch horses... LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: 323785

I had to call for distractions and a gun LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: 148457

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: DaisynNoah011

Daisy wasn't put off by the gun much either scratch

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: DaisynNoah008

Then poor Mason was attacked.....with kisses LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: 909320

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: DaisynNoah009

LOL! How in the world do people take pasture pictures? I haven't a clue...LOL!

I'll hopefully have better ones in the next day or two. Jitterbug is coming down for a quick visit so, I am hoping to recruit her to help get some good shots of these two. Also measure them. Both will measure over 15HH I believe and Noah is for sure still growing Rolling Eyes

Daisy is green, started western, ridden by Angela. Noah has only been saddled and sat on. Both have very good ground manners for the basics. Healthy and sound. They have only been on pasture (Meaning no grain or hay), so as you can see, they are easy keepers.

I regretfully must sell these two. Anyone interested before I add more info?

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/zipto+my+cool+page

AKA Daisy

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/okies+colt

He does have a registered name, Lyme brain not working at the moment and I don't have his papers in my face scratch But round here, he's Noah, I know that for sure Laughing

Last edited by Leadmare on Wed 21 Sep - 14:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 17:56

They sure are wild aren't they Laughing

I can't believe how big they have gotton - they are all grown up - and very nicely... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://home.earthlink.net/~vpgann/
Leadmare

Leadmare

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 18:20

Yeah and sugar just drips off them tongue

Thanks Val. You know if the bottom hadn't dropped out of my health, I wouldn't have to sell. Noah is really nice and is going to be something. I just can't take him there LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: 928694

Daisy is coming along well, but to me and another trainer, she'd make a really nice english horse. She really looks the part and is so smooth.

Angela wants to get into NRHA reining and 4H reining. She's going to need something smaller. She's using Okie right now, but she's 16 now Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jitterbug

Jitterbug

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 18:29

Having met both of them, I can say how nice they are in person.
Looks and personality wise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferronsgranny

Ferronsgranny

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 18:45

Too bad you are not closer and Smokey was not a stallion or I would let you free lease him for reining. He has had 10 months of training. Has a great whoa and spins are perfect. He just doesn't want to do sliding stops like he used to.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 19:55

How do you ever expect to sell such wild and unruly critters? LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Lol They're both beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Leadmare

Leadmare

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct - 8:24

Thanks folks. Here's a few more pics.

Noah is hard to get pics of, he is in the very curious stage. He wants to nose everything and figure it out Laughing

I am a bit embarrassed at how fat they are, they have not been worked in about a month and show it Embarassed

They were seen by a Certified Equine Appraiser and only due to market conditions:

Noah was priced at $1850

Fat, but not pregnant...Honest, he was gelded as a yearling Laughing

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Noah084

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Noah099

Daisy was priced at $2850

She floats, and is very smooth.

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Daisy029

She's standing a bit out out back there LOL, I need a better photographer Embarassed

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Daisy034

Sweet eye and nice feminine head.

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Daisy048

I am open to offers and you might be surprised what I'd take for a good home. Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct - 9:08

Noah is adorable.. and I love Daisy.. what gorgeous movement she has..
Back to top Go down
roberts

roberts

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 13:57

Daisy's pretty, but I'm really liking Noah. I'm already horse poor, though, dang it! Sad
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 14:10

They are gorgeous! Daisy looks like she moves a lot like my Lady. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leadmare

Leadmare

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 11:50

Sadly adding to the list......

Legacy...9 year old mustang mare, 13.2 hands, broke to ride for a better than beginner rider. Gentle, sound, can go forever. Asking what I have in her $500.

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Leggs

Must place Cinderella.....about 10 years old, sound, healthy, can be ridden by a light rider, easy keeper. Long story on this one, so she needs an understanding home. She is a freebie, I just need her to go to a really special person. I can fill you in on her history and needs and quirks. They are not big needs and the quirks are not that huge of a deal if you learn about what I have learned from her Laughing

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Cinderella007

Then there's Breakin Cool in Gold.....

I have an appraiser coming to price her, but will entertain serious offers. She is broke to ride, mostly trail ridden, but hasn't been ridden since last fall. Has good (meaning MY standards) ground manners and groundwork foundation training. She prefers going in a sidepull, but also responds to the snaffle. Never had a hard curb bit used. She's about 14.2 hands.

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Charity027

Any help finding these guys home would be a huge blessing to me. I love them and wish that I could keep them all, but my health is preventing me from the ability to give them more attention.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 19:43

Oh V, I am sorry you are having to place them.. I like them all, but I love the little mustang - she is my favorite color, with a sweet eye on her..
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:15

Daisy and Legacy.... LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: 29698 LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: 408851 I'm sorry you're having to sell some of your horses. I'm in the same boat and wish you the very best of luck on a quick sale. LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: 256572
Back to top Go down
MissMolly'sMom

MissMolly'sMom

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 21:58

Oh, pretty horses! I love the last one. What a good looking girl! Daisy has a nice eye and face Very Happy

I always think we need one more. Jack doesn't agree. I figure I won't talk him into another one until Trevor outgrows Bella.
Back to top Go down
divinemisselle

divinemisselle

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun - 9:41

Sad Sad What did I miss?! I really need to call you! I'm so sorry for whatever situation precipitated this decision. I remember being there when Cinderella walked off the trailer into your loving arms! My prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Jitterbug

Jitterbug

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 18:20

Haha Daisy is doing well living in Pennsylvania! bounce
She was signed on to be Emily's new Hunter, but our focus has changed and Emily will be showing Intro Dressage this year. Cool
Daisy loves to jump---but we have decided to go slow and low pressure this year.
Had a change of trainers in the middle of winter--long story.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 20:24

We need the long version - but glad to hear Daisy and Emily are doing well..
Back to top Go down
Leadmare

Leadmare

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:33

I forgot about this until today.

Legacy found a home with a family.

Noah is with a wonderful friend and doing fantastic under-saddle. He's even been on cows and is getting the reining maneuvers down great! His favorite things though are whoa and stand Laughing

Angela has been working Charity and showing her English. They now have 5 grand champions, 1 reserve, 16 blues, 2 reds, one yellow under their belts Very Happy

She is for sale still and we have video coming.

Now sadly, the reason I remembered this today Sad

Cinderella had found a home, but sadly I got word that she has been euthanized due to cancer Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:38

I'm so sorry to hear that about Cinderella. I remember way back when you got her. Sad
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:44

I'm sorry to hear that, LM. Sad
Back to top Go down
tuffsmom

tuffsmom

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 15:02

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://skarabians.com
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 15:39

Oh how awful. I'm so sorry V~ Sad
Back to top Go down
Leadmare

Leadmare

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:50

Yeah, kinda ticked me off too. I heard about it third hand and a couple of months after the fact Mad

I have a bad feeling there was something stinky about it Suspect

Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 18:25

Oh gosh I sure hope not!!! No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 5:24

Oh V - I am so sorry.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:   LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL! I have two horses for sale...added a few more :( Update:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next