Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6 horses for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep - 22:08

If you are looking for something broke, broke, there is two and then two that are green broke and one that is ready to start.

One filly would make an excellent childs horse once finished.

No reasonable offer refused.

http://diamondpfarm.webs.com/salehorses.htm

My friend really needs to find homes soon.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep - 4:00

Thats sad your friend has to part with her horses. Hopefully someone can help her out soon. We sure are living in some difficult times, aren't we?
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep - 18:57

Thanks HL.
I have had a lot of emails and calls so hopefully some of the people came through for her.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep - 20:01

Any updates?
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep - 20:56

There have been a few who went and looked, but have not heard if any were taken. May know on Monday.
Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep - 21:07

I'm thinking that bay mare might be something good for a friend of mine. She has a little experience riding but it's just been a very long time ago. I just need something with a good disposition, broke and healthy. But, then again, don't we all? 6 horses for sale Lol
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep - 22:50

She is that, and she will take 300.00. What a Face
So, when are you coming? Laughing
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 5:27

Let's see...you're about 4 hours from me, I think. I'll have to wait until next payday (2 weeks). Right now I'm a bit short for paying that and covering gas. Unless she'd take less for the horse? Truth is, I'm hoping to find something a bit closer to me. I've only just begun kind of looking around. I've gone to look at/ride 2 and they were total misrepresentations of what was advertised. 6 horses for sale Icon_rolleyes
How Alpha is this mare? I currently have 2 mares....one that is VERY much alpha and the other that is at the bottom. From having been used as a trail horse, does she have any known health issues...i.e....needs joint supp. or hoof supp?
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 10:40

She is not a alpha, gets along with other horses, no known health issues or vices.
She wasnt used that much at the stables. They had enough horses to rotate. The horses were well rested. And they only walked. You could swing by and pick my Dayze up and I would help out with gas. Very Happy
And that weekend is our clinic weekend, you could hang out for a few and then head home.

If you want the mare, I will go pick her up and bring her here to my house, and then go from there in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 11:27

Where is Dayze?
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 12:46

Macon, GA.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 13:20

6 horses for sale Lol That's not quite on my way..... 6 horses for sale Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 14:11

Laughing Well, well, we are closer than I thought.
Ok, well if you want to get the mare, PM me.
I am sure something can be worked out.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 14:18

Sent you a PM. 6 horses for sale Fresse
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 14:31

Jeanne, I totally think you should go for it! What a Face Laughing
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 20:15

Courtney wrote:
Jeanne, I totally think you should go for it! 6 horses for sale Fresse 6 horses for sale Icon_lol
Of course you do, you're an enabler. 6 horses for sale Lol Just like everyone on here. 6 horses for sale 909320
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep - 9:54

just wanted to see how your friend is making out with the horses..they are all very pretty.
I LOVE the lep appy has he been sold already? He is stunning. I have a very soft spot for Appys that was my first horse and best friend for 28yrs....
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 22:39

Sorry for taking so long to update. Work is killing me.

I could never get her to send me updated pics, so as of today, all have been sold except for the Paint mare and the small filly.

So, any takers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 5:52

It's ok. I figured you were up to your ears in work. I'm working on adopting a horse and fostering another from a horse rescue,
so all is well. I'm glad your friend has gotten almost all of those horses sold. That's got to be huge relief! 6 horses for sale Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 4:55

Well the people who WERE suppose to buy the two mares, wanted to make payments and leave the horses there, so when she said more money for that, they walked, so she is left with the mares and colt.
She did sell the Appy.

HorseLVR, I tried and tried to get new pics, then she said they were sold. I am sorry, but it looks like it all worked out for the best. AND you dont have that long drive. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 5:22

It's all good as long as they all end up with good homes, that's the most important thing. I'm adopting and fostering from Monika at Dusty Trails H.R. so I'll still have a bit of a drive. 6 horses for sale Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct - 19:48

All have been sold but 2.

http://diamondpfarm.webs.com/

Good luck HorseLVR with the new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6 horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 horses for sale   6 horses for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 horses for sale
Page 1 of 1