Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home Empty
PostSubject: Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home   Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct - 8:06

Anyone looking for a great trail horse? This gelding is 22 going on 10. He's great on trails and is very sweet. He used to be the lead horse at a hunting camp so is pretty unflappable. His "forever after" home kept him for 3 months and now can't afford to feed him. No If you, or anyone you know, can provide this guy with a permanent home please let me know. He's worked hard his whole life and now deserves better.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home   Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct - 8:14

My neighbors, I believe, would LOVE to have this guy. Seriously. He'd be pampered and ridden lightly. My neighbors are in their mid-60's.
Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home   Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct - 10:26

Rivervu, why are you so far away? Sad I need a "friend" horse so my best friend can ride with hubby and I - he would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home   Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have A Great TWH To Give Away To A Good Home
Page 1 of 1