Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Free to good home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Free to good home   Thu 28 Mar - 20:17

Ginger is a 10 year old, 14.2 hand quarter horse mare. My neighbor got her from a rescue place as a barrel prospect. He has a good eye for a horse, even one in poor shape. Ginger has only been ridden about 7 times. I rode her twice and she is very quiet with a good mind. She has a slow walk. We were working with her, getting her trained, when my neighbor was given the horse of his dreams. Now he has to find a home for Ginger. I would not recommend her for a beginner or a child unless Mom or a trainer was involved, simply because she has so little training. She is very sweet, affectionate, and willing. She just doesn't know anything. She is currently in Live Oak, Florida.

Please excuse the terrible pictures. It was raining and I had no way to clean her up. She has gained 100 pounds since I took the photos. They were the "before" photos, taken the day he brought her home.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home   Fri 29 Mar - 4:47

Too bad he can't keep her. I hope she finds a good home soon. Poor baby has had it rough. Sad

Free to good home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1