Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW! Available horses

Go down 
+4
StormyMeadows
MissKitty
Courtney
HorseLVR
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 17:53

I have to balance the checking account but if I have some to spare, I will gladly donate a few dollars. Poor horses. Sad
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 18:22

Jackie, you're an absolute NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 990337 ! If you can find a couple of dollars, there's no reason the rest of us can't also. Don't feel bad...I gotta balance my own checkbook first too. NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Fresse
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 18:33

HorseLVR wrote:
Jackie, you're an absolute NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 990337 ! If you can find a couple of dollars, there's no reason the rest of us can't also. Don't feel bad...I gotta balance my own checkbook first too. NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Fresse

Embarassed No angel, just a horse person who adores what DTHR does for our beloved equine friend. I don't have much, but I figure maybe I can swing $10/month.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 18:36

$10/mo. can go a looong way to helping those poor horses. It's hard to imagine feeding and caring for 20+ horses of varying age and handleability(sp?)...twice a day! NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 18:37

HorseLVR wrote:
$10/mo. can go a looong way to helping those poor horses. It's hard to imagine feeding and caring for 20+ horses of varying age and handleability(sp?)...twice a day! NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_eek

pale I know. I just can't even imagine. Wish I could donate a bunch of money but. . .
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 18:41

I wish I was closer so I could go do something physically to help her out. She does everything and I mean EVERYTHING all by herself most all of the time. I took 2 horses off her hands and it really didn't even make a dent. So much need, so little time, space and money these days. NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
MissKitty

MissKitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 18:47

Sadly my checkbook says absolutly not this week and next week is looking even worse. That's saying that I even have a job past Tuesday. Neutral

I am working on a box of 'stuff' for her but waiting on the sewing fairy to fix a few things first.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 19:11

Beth, don't feel bad. You can only do what you can do and your plate is pretty full right now.
You have a sewing fairy??? NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Fresse
Back to top Go down
scrappy

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 20:51

Is Dave the sewing fairy? Suspect
Back to top Go down
MissKitty

MissKitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 22:46

scrappy wrote:
Is Dave the sewing fairy? Suspect

I love you Yep, go figure. Embarassed My mother is a professional seamstress and I absolutely abhore sewing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Available horses   NEW!  Available horses - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW! Available horses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2