Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a 2 horse trailer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
racermom

racermom

Looking for a 2 horse trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a 2 horse trailer!   Looking for a 2 horse trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 14:31

I know this is not a horse but I am looking for a 2 horse slant load trailer. Not looking to spend more then 3200. I just sold my 3 horse to down size. If ya'll know of anyone in the georgia area that has a trailer in good condition that they are selling please let me know.

Thanks, Brittany
Back to top Go down
Cascy

Cascy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 2 horse trailer!   Looking for a 2 horse trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 15:10

We'll I've seen a couple lately that would of worked, but I'm not in the Georgia area.... Keep an eye on Craigslist. I find lots of things on there.
Back to top Go down
racermom

racermom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 2 horse trailer!   Looking for a 2 horse trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 16:01

Yea that is where I keep looking. That is actually where I sold my trailer. I put it up and it sold within a week. Actually the guy that bought it drove 5 hours from North Carolina to get it. I had someone else in NC wanting it if he passed up on it and a girl in Florida wanting to come look at it! I am thinking I priced it to low but I needed the money and figured I would just down size to!
Back to top Go down
Cascy

Cascy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 2 horse trailer!   Looking for a 2 horse trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 17:30

Trailers seem to be high dollar right now. We are wanting a 16 ft stock trailer (gooseneck) and you wouldn't believe some of the prices on those things!

We looked at one, needed all 4 tires replaced IMMEDIATLEY (showing steel) and needed floor replaced, had no tarp on top and they still wanted 2500 for it affraid

We gave I think 4000 for our trailer, it was a 2 horse slant load, but the slant comes out and fits 3.... had living area up front with air on top. I like it, but it's a pain for pulling around here just to go trail ride....

Check trailerworld too... find some decent deals on there sometimes too. Oh, and kijiji (off shoot of craigslist)
Back to top Go down
MissMolly'sMom

MissMolly'sMom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 2 horse trailer!   Looking for a 2 horse trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 18:18

There are quite a few 2 horse trailers listed on the Mobile craigslist right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 2 horse trailer!   Looking for a 2 horse trailer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a 2 horse trailer!
Page 1 of 1