Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horses for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep - 17:25

I have my 21 year old Arab mare that I'm needing to sell. Asia is a 14.2hh flea bitten grey Arab mare. Excellent trail horse, will ride through anything. Has a lot of energy but is not hot. Traffic safe and not spooky. Trailers great, ties, good for vet, farrier, wormings, etc. Has nice, smooth gaits. Rides Western or bareback. Is good in an arena also. Will lead or follow. Has been ridden out alone. Asking $200 for her or may trade for tack or ?? - no horse/animal trades.

Asia is not for a beginner. She is very responsive to cues. She has no health issues and does not ride like a 21 year old.

Last edited by StormyMeadows on Mon 21 Sep - 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep - 19:53

That's too bad that you have to sell your horses. I hope you can do so quickly and to really good homes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep - 20:02

I have the hay to feed them so I am being picky about their new home. They won't leave if I don't feel confident that they will be cared for. If things would pick back up at hubby's work, I could keep them all but I've given up on that dream. No
Back to top Go down
PVF

PVF

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep - 9:08

would your mare make a good kids horse? for like trailriding and stuff. I know of someone that might be interested. She would defently have a good home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prairieviewfarms.net
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep - 11:36

Marsha, is it a beginner kid? I don't think she'd be good for that. She doesn't do anything but she has a fast walk to her and that might scare a new rider. Otherwise, yes she would be good for a child that has ridden before. She's an excellent trail horse and I'm told that she was shown in the past (years ago).
Back to top Go down
PVF

PVF

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep - 11:47

The kids have ridden before but are learning to ride.. The boy loves to run, the one girl is gaining more confidence at riding and doens't mind trotting. The other 2 kids are younger haven't started riding yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prairieviewfarms.net
StormyMeadows

StormyMeadows

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep - 12:12

Are they nervous? She's at my friend's right now and is being ridden by a teenage beginner and is great for her. Asia loves to trot or canter when asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horses for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses for sale   Horses for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horses for sale
Page 1 of 1