Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major is still for sale..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Major is still for sale.. Empty
PostSubject: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan - 14:10

Jeanne very nicely gave Decker a new home Very Happy, so now all we have left for sale is Major. He is 14.3, very very fuzzy and quite healthy and fat right now.. Laughing He has excellent ground manners, will work for a confident beginner and up; he works really well off your seat and leg if you know how to ask him and he neck reins. Loads easily - ties without issue - super for the farrier - has a sweet sweet jog - easy keeper - between 12 and 15 years of age (so we will call him 15). Major is UTD on his coggins and shots, and had his feet trimmed just a few weeks ago.

Price on Major is $1000 firm - it will go up this spring once I start riding him again. I really like this boy, and if he doesn't sell, I will keep him to ride for me until he finds that perfect new home.

Any questions, please PM me. He is one of the two that we purchased from a family we know that hit a rough employment patch this year. He was ridden by kids all summer who had never sat a horse before, and did very well for them. He is very good around traffic, and has a ton of trail experience - he is a grade quarter, a chestnut, with a dorsal stripe - 100% sound.

Major is still for sale.. Majord20

Major is still for sale.. Majord21

Major is still for sale.. Majord22
Back to top Go down
http://home.earthlink.net/~vpgann/
MissKitty

MissKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan - 18:16

Man, he sure would fit into our pasture nicely. Short, stout, red with chrome and rather well 'rounded'.
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan - 19:08

MissKitty wrote:
Man, he sure would fit into our pasture nicely. Short, stout, red with chrome and rather well 'rounded'.
Major is still for sale.. Lol
Back to top Go down
rulerskipacajun

rulerskipacajun

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 7:51

MissKitty wrote:

Wait a second that sounds like my herd lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 13:37

He is fat right now - but they all are.. Laughing

His old owners did keep both the boys in good shape, except for having their feet trimmed. These are the photos from when we first brought them home. He has since been trimmed, the shoes pulled (I see no reason he needs shoes), and he has been wormed twice. Major is just a good all around fun horse to ride and handle..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 15:30

He would work great for my granddaughter.
I need to make a call. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 15:53

snickers wrote:
He would work great for my granddaughter.
I need to make a call. Very Happy
Major is still for sale.. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
racermom

racermom

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 17:24

I sent you a pm let me know if you don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 17:43

I sent you one back.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
racermom

racermom

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar - 19:22

Sent you another email. Alex just got through writing her dad a persuavive letter to convince him to get Major!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar - 19:44

I sent you one back too.. He is fine here until he agrees to let her come and see him.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar - 11:10

Wish I could do more, but Daughter had things to get paid out.
I will keep passing the word around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major is still for sale..   Major is still for sale.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major is still for sale..
Page 1 of 1