Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Empty
PostSubject: 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!   7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 11:21

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/smokescreen+james

Smokescreen James is a 7 year old AQHA 14.2 hand liver chestnut gelding. He has Doc Bar twice and Jose Uno one step off his papers, and Smokin Jose and Clarks Doc Bar on his papers. I bought him to do English equitation with ; however, his movement is not what I need for Dressage. He was also trained western, and is quite catty - it would not take much to put him back that way. James is great in an arena setting, but a bit green on trails. He is UTD on everything, and his ground manners are super - leads, loads, ties, clips, grooms, clean his sheath, saddles and bridles with ease. Will work for a beginner in an arena - intermediate on trails. Would make a great little hunter, a nice heel horse (yes, I have trained and done team roping), team penning or team sorting. He is small enough for a teen, yet broad enough for an adult. His pedigree is on allbreeds, price is FIRM and I am not interested in any trade offers. He will continue to be worked and ridden until he sells. Email or call for additional information and/or a time to come see him for yourself. This is a nice little gelding who could be your next best equine friend!

7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Maresj10
Back to top Go down
http://home.earthlink.net/~vpgann/
scrappy

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!   7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 12:05

Is Pat for sale too? 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! 712336 Or is it a buy horse, get man free??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!   7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 15:12

Depends on which day you ask me... I might even consider a decrease in price for the two of them.. 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! 712336
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!   7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 20:07

I'm sorry James isn't working out.....you need Peppy...altho he'd prolly suck with English stuff. tongue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!   7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 21:01

He wouldn't do much better - the shoulder set is just not there for the extension I need in Dressage.. Cute for HUS - and great as a little hunter - but not what I want to do.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!   7 year old AQHA gelding for sale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 year old AQHA gelding for sale!
Page 1 of 1