Horsefeathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsefeathers

A private PG rated forum to share stories, pictures, and information about the animal we all love - the horse!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Junior and Laila need homes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Junior and Laila need homes Empty
PostSubject: Junior and Laila need homes   Junior and Laila need homes Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec - 5:54

Sadly listing Junior and Laila for sale Sad I will be moving next year and a GOOD home for them is needed. Price is very negotiable if the right person comes along.
Smooth Flyin Jet (Junior) APHA, brown/white Tobiano gelding DOB 4/5/07. Year of professional training, great HUS, English prospect or big sturdy riding horse. 16.3hh 1,100lbs, healthy and UTD on everything. PM me for price and more details
Junior and Laila need homes Junior_trot_kayla

Have My Wings (Laila) JC registered TB bay mare DOB 5/1991. Great sane and safe trail horse. 15.2hh 1,000lbs, healthy, sound, UTD on everything. PM for price and more details
Junior and Laila need homes 100E1253
Back to top Go down
HorseLVR
Admin
HorseLVR

PostSubject: Re: Junior and Laila need homes   Junior and Laila need homes Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec - 6:14

If I wasn't trying to think my own herd, Junior would be coming to me. I hope you get them placed soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
MissMolly'sMom

MissMolly'sMom

PostSubject: Re: Junior and Laila need homes   Junior and Laila need homes Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec - 6:18

they are so pretty. Junior and Laila need homes 437503
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Junior and Laila need homes   Junior and Laila need homes Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec - 19:26

I am in love with Junior - wow, he looks great in that photo.
Back to top Go down
http://home.earthlink.net/~vpgann/
Sweetness

Sweetness

PostSubject: Re: Junior and Laila need homes   Junior and Laila need homes Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec - 8:33

I've always loved your big man..... best of luck finding them good homes. Junior and Laila need homes 256572
Back to top Go down
TMom

TMom

PostSubject: Re: Junior and Laila need homes   Junior and Laila need homes Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan - 9:45

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior and Laila need homes   Junior and Laila need homes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior and Laila need homes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horsefeathers :: Horses: Sales, Studs & Rescues :: List your horses for sale!-
Jump to: